[libvirt] Libvirt 0.9.4rc2 + qemu 0.15 : shutdown domain

Hi again,
while experimenting with new libvirt and qemu I discovered different behavior than with my previous versions. When I shutdown machine with shutdown (virsh) or virDomainShutdown (via php) the domain is shutdown but it ends up paused instead of destroyed. The OS is shut down, CPU probably stopped and I can connect to VNC. I would suppose its because of the new reboot feature and the -no-shutdown option for qemu. I am curious whether it is a bug or expected behavior. It would make perfect sense to be able to "semi"shutdown machine like this. But I was not able to reboot the machine from this state by any means. The best I could do was to resume (unpause) the CPU.

Radek