[libvirt] domjobabort return the same error in distinct cases

Hi,

I am using the python api:
domain.abortjob(),

if there is no job I get exception with error code: VIR_ERR_OPERATION_INVALID with the
error message: 'Requested operation is not   valid: no job is active on the
domain'

when there is a job I get the same exception code with the same error
message,
in addition I get another exception:

libvirtError ('virDomainMigrateToURI2() failed', dom=self)
libvirtError: operation failed: migration job: canceled by client

the migration thread is throwing as well:
libvirtError ('virDomainMigrateToURI2() failed', dom=self)
libvirtError: operation failed: migration job: canceled by client

Should the same error should be for this two cases?