[libvirt] [FW: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 1.0 release]

----- Forwarded message from Anthony Liguori <aliguori us ibm com> -----

> Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 15:23:37 -0600
> From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori us ibm com>
> To: qemu-devel <qemu-devel nongnu org>
> Subject: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 1.0 release

> On behalf of the QEMU Team, I'd like to announce the availability of
> QEMU 1.0!

> ChangeLog:
>
> == General ==
> * i386-softmmu is no longer named ''qemu'' but instead referred to as
> ''qemu-system-i386'' for better consistency with other targets.  A new tool is
> likely to be introduced that uses the ''qemu'' name so distributions are advised
> to not undo this change.

We need to update libvirt to look for qemu-system-i386. We don't want to
stop lookiing for 'qemu', but to cope with the scenario where QEMU guys
introduce a new binary called 'qemu', we need to make sure we prefer the
'qemu-system-i386' binary.