[libvirt] Audit records on suspend/pause

Hi,

I'd like to know if libvirt sends an event to audit system when a guest is suspended.

I took a look at source code and I noticed that libvirt already have a good support for auditing life cycle events, but I couldn't find any events being sent to audit system when a guest is suspended.

Thanks,
Marcelo