From: Eric Blake [mailto:eblake redhat com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:46 PM
To: Chandrashekhar Jamadarkhani (cjamadar)
Cc: libvir-list redhat com
Subject: Re: [libvirt] libvirt support on freeBSD

On 12/13/2011 11:06 AM, Chandrashekhar Jamadarkhani (cjamadar) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Whether libvirt is ported to FreeBSD,

Yes, libvirt has been built on FreeBSD for several releases now, at
least based on the testing done on the release candidates and fixed in
time for the final releases.  For example:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2011-December/msg00010.html

> if yes where can I find libvirt
> source code for FreeBSD ?

Source code is the same for all OS.  http://libvirt.org/downloads.html

Or were you asking for pre-built binaries?  That, I don't know.