[libvirt] libvirt support on QNX

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 18:54:37 UTC 2011

On 12/14/2011 11:45 AM, Chandrashekhar Jamadarkhani (cjamadar) wrote:

[Developers prefer that you avoid top-posting on technical lists like this]

> Config.h file is missing in qnx. What is the path to config.h in linux ?

config.h is a generated file, which is built as the result of running
./configure.

> Build Error (pasted here for one file only)
> src/util/iptables.c:22:20: error: config.h: No such file or directory

Please show the exact command line you used to configure things, and a
few more lines of 'make V=1' output prior to the failure point.

> Thanks Daniel ! We are using Jamfile instead of Makefile in our build environment.

Oh, are you even using make?  And if not, why not?

How are you building your Jamfile?  Upstream depends on using Makefile
and 'make'; using anything else means that there may be a bug in your
particular conversion process in trying to translate the upstream
supported method into your one-off method.