Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-glib] Correct namespace prefix for GVirConfig symbols

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:46 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:43 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
> <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
>> From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak gnome org>
>>
>> Breaks API and ABI on the fundamental level but lets fix this now while
>> we don't guarantee any API/ABI stability.
>
> Forgot to mention that this patch is on top of Christophe's ACK'ed but
> unmerged 'Add GVirConfigDomainSound' tree.

  And seems my patch went over the limit so it got chopped. You can
find the patch here as well:
https://gitorious.org/~zeenix/libvirt/zeenix-libvirt-glib/commit/d5e5c64732baa091d5078c87aab64df4cdb9e08d

--
Regards,