[libvirt] Vietnamese Translation for libvirt

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Sun Feb 6 16:52:03 UTC 2011

On 05/02/2011, at 6:56 PM, Hero Phương wrote:
> Dear LibVirt team,
>
> I am Phuong, one of Ubuntu Vietnamese Translation team's members. I have translated your package into my native language. I'm going to send the .po file to launchpad and I also would like to send one to your team.
>
> I'm looking forward to hearing from all you soon.

Thanks Hero, that's really good news and very welcome. :)

You are the first to contribute a Vietnamese translation.  So it should be
easy for us to use this:

  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/libvirt/c/HEAD/

>From your point of view, is this translation a "once only" thing, or
do you want to translate our next releases as well?

Of course, our preference is for you to keep involved, translating
further releases as well.  :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift