Re: [libvirt] fork of php-libvirt

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 10:24:37PM +1100, Justin Clift wrote:
Ahhh, no worries.  It sounds like you're taking on the "primary maintainer" role for php-libvirt. :)

That being the case, would it be useful to move Radek's php-libvirt web page:

   http://phplibvirt.cybersales.cz/

... to the libvirt.org site or something?
Yes, it would be preferrable to have the PHP bindings
site / GIT hosted on libvirt.org, so that it is more
obvious that contributions are open for any libvirt
developer with an interest in PHP.

Daniel
In fact I found the project interesting so that's why I studied how writing PHP modules in C a little and I'd like to continue working this one since this is basically what I'm doing in my spare time (when I have time) already since I like studying new things and doing things that I think may be useful so I thing this is reasonable to have it GIT hosted on libvirt.org also with some page to the libvirt.org design documenting the API and compilation/installation of the module etc.

Michal

--
Michal Novotny<minovotn redhat com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat