Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-php 2/2] Fix compilation warnings

On 02/09/2011 02:57 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 02:11:40PM +0100, Michal Novotny wrote:
Hi,
this is the patch to fix the compilation warnings like:

libvirt.c: In function ‘zif_libvirt_node_get_info’:
libvirt.c:613:2: warning: passing argument 4 of ‘add_assoc_string_ex’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
/usr/include/php/Zend/zend_API.h:360:45: note: expected ‘char *’ but argument is of type ‘long int’
libvirt.c: In function ‘zif_libvirt_domain_get_name’:
libvirt.c:1081:6: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type

With this patch applied I was unable to see any warning to the number warnings
dropped to zero on my Fedora-14 box.
   Cool, thanks !
I'm not sure I should ACK I guess you don't have to be too formal :-)

Daniel

Well, I think it's good to review it and ACK :) To leave just one ACK either explicitly or wait few days to auto-ACK it. The main reason for posting this to the list is to allow engineers to explicitly NACK it if it doesn't make any sense. However you ACKed it now so I'll commit it to the repository now ;)

Michal

--
Michal Novotny<minovotn redhat com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat