[libvirt] domain.rng updated ?

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Thu Feb 10 16:59:43 UTC 2011

?Hi,

I'm working on C# bindings, my goal is to expose xml descriptions (domain, node, storage and so on...) as real C# objects, for this, I'm studying the rng files provided in /docs/schemas/ directory of the sources. I'm currently working on domain.rng.
I don't know if the domain.rng file is up to date because, for example, the disk device definition in the rng doesn't speak about the "address" node that a virhs dumpxml show :

<disk type='file' device='disk'>
      <driver name='qemu' type='raw'/>
      <source file='/var/lib/libvirt/image/Ubuntu-10.10.img'/>
      <target dev='hda' bus='ide'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' unit='0'/>
</disk>

Is the domain.rng up to date or should I use the libvirt.org XML format page only ?

Regards,

Arnaud