[libvirt] Currently in freeze for 0.8.8, rc2 available

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Mon Feb 14 13:26:35 UTC 2011

On 14/02/2011, at 11:53 PM, Jiri Denemark wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 20:36:24 +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>>  If you know how to configure mailman to make the list moderated, I'm all
>> ears ... you may even win moderator status :-)
>
> Heh, to be honest, I've never setup any mailing list so I don't have a
> foggiest glue how to configure it that way.

No worries, got it sorted after finding instructions in the mailman FAQ.
Nice. :)

We need to remove that spam message from the mailing list archives too,
but it looks like archives can't be adjusted through the web interface.

I've put in a request to the Red Hat mailing list people to nuke that
message, so that might be the right approach.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift