[libvirt] Mails rejected by mailist?

Hi all:

I've tried to send a patch for libvirt-php using git send-email yesterday.

My user.email is configured as a gmail address, that is this one. But git sent patches from local postfix.

git CC the patchs to my gmail and I can revice it,  but not listed on the maillist.

Is it rejected by the maillist? And what should I do to send the patches?