Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-php 0/2] Another update for building system

On 02/18/2011 08:51 AM, Lyre wrote:
Hi all:

This patch updeted the building system.

* Added necessary checkings in configure.ac
* Cleared up libvirt-php.spec and src/Makefile.am

BTW, I've changed my email to business address.

Noted. Also, reviewed it and it's looking fine so I pushed this series. Thanks for rewriting the src/Makefile.am and adding checking for tools and libraries since this is looking much better with your patch.

Thanks again,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny<minovotn redhat com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat