[libvirt] Vietnamese Translation for libvirt

Dear libvirt-list,

I want to send my translation to upstream. But I have waited for being approved in translation site (https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/libvirt/access/rq/add/) for a long time. Does anyone here have the responsibility for approving membership for libvirt translation? Please help me!

Regards,
HeroP