Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-php] rewrite checking for libxml2

On 02/21/2011 03:11 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
Il giorno lun, 21/02/2011 alle 14.40 +0100, Michal Novotny ha scritto:
Do you think this code is bad ?
I think that from a distribution point of view, doing this is a huge
pain. The moment pkg-config is upgraded and the macros need updating, a
simple rebuild of autotools is not going to fix them, nor a single "rm
m4/pkg.m4" or similar (which you can do with libtool).

Well, I am not that much familiar with autotools.

Lyre, could you please rewrite without the code Diego doesn't like, i.e. this code?

>  +# PKG_PROG_PKG_CONFIG([MIN-VERSION])

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny<minovotn redhat com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat