Re: [libvirt] [virt-tools-list] [RFC] virt-disk : a command line tool for modify domain XML's disk of inactive domains.

On 02/21/2011 04:48 PM, KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki wrote:
>>> What I wanted to hear opinions as 'RFC' is
>>>  - Can this be shipped with libvirt as one of a tool ? (with more documents)
>>>    (If so, we'll write other scripts for cpu,network,memory,etc...)

What's wrong with directly patch libvirt's virsh command line tool to
add in the extra functionality?

> Do you think should all be supported by 'a' command ? or by a set of commands ?
>
> [at modify cpu]
> % virt-modify --cpu .....
> or
> % virt-cpu-modify   .....

That is, for the example of modifying the number of vcpus available to a
guest, what's wrong with 'virsh setvcpus' with its various options?