Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-php] About the inconsistency in libvirt-php

 WARNING: In previous releases of libvirt-php, the function libvirt_list_defined_domains()
          was returning the wrong kind of information.  It *should* have been showing all
          persistent domains, both active and inactive.  However it was instead showing
          just inactive domains.

Hi justin, Is there a way to list the "defined/persistent" domains in libvirt?
virConenctListDefinedDomains() doesn't behavior like that.

I'm really amazed, the behavior of "defined" in libvirt development guide seems to be equivalent to "inactive".
 But you guys told me there are different, it refer to the persistent domains.