[libvirt] hello, Would I request some support about libvirt API?

Hello, honorific developers,

I'm a rookie came here to study something about libvirt, I find it a
little bit difficult for me to use the API, there is absence of
explanation of specific functions and examples. May I ask some kind of
you who provide some docs about that for me, I'll very  appreciate for
you.

Thank you!

Best regard!