Re: [libvirt] I need help for use virDomainInterfaceStats

On 02/22/2011 10:12 AM, Фёдор Пранович wrote:
Hi I want use the virDomainInterfaceStats for get statistic of domain,
but I don't now how get path parametr.
Please help me!

The path argument in virDomainInterfaceStats() is intended to be the name of the tap interface on the host that's used to connect the guest to the network, eg "vnet0".

You can find this name by retrieving the XML for the active domain, and looking for <target dev='xxx'/> in each <interface> element - the 'xxx' is the tap interface name, and should be put in the path arg when calling virDomainInterfaceStats().