[libvirt] libvirtd and listen_addr

Hi,

at first, best wishes to all for this new year.

We have a request: would it be possible to start libvirtd listen_addr *after* the VM network is up?

We have VPN through different libvirt+kvm servers and want to virsh connect to the private VM network address of each server instead of his VPN IP. The problem is that libvirt doesn't start with unknown IP address. If network would be already up, libvirt could listen on this address.

Regards

libvirtd (libvirt) 0.8.3 - Debian stable + backports