[libvirt] Pre-release tarball of 0.8.7 to test

  I have uploaded a pre-release tarball as
    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-pre0.8.7.tar.gz

This seems to look okay for me with my limited current testing abilities,
so I suggest people give it a try and if things looks okay we can push
the real release, maybe early on Tuesday,

  thanks in advance for giving it a try,