[libvirt] virsh help keywords vs. command prefixes

Paul Jenner psj at familyjenner.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 20:10:20 UTC 2011

Hi all.

>From a quick play with virsh from the 0.8.7 pre-release, as an end user
I wonder if it may be more intuitive for the new help keywords to match
the virsh command prefixes where they exist. For example "help nwfilter"
would tell me about nwfilter- commands. Some keywords follow the prefix
convention (nodedev, secret, snapshot, pool) but some do not (interface
vs. iface-, filter vs nwfilter-, network vs. net-, volume vs. vol-).

Minor observation and close to release but I thought I would send on
feedback to see what people thought.

Paul