Re: [libvirt] Release of libvirt-0.8.7

On 01/04/2011 07:37 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
[...]
>>> 0.8.7 is now available through Homebrew on MacOS X too.
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> Should I post link for Slackware package as well? Not like there are any
>> Slackware users around here, except me of course, but-
>
> Yeah, not a bad idea at all.  :)

https://www.turnovfree.net/pub/linux/slackware/slackware64-13.1/slackware64/ap/qemu-kvm-0.13.0-x86_64-1.txz

https://www.turnovfree.net/pub/linux/slackware/slackware64-13.1/slackware64/l/libvirt-0.8.7-x86_64-1.txz

But I haven't put them into "production" yet. I can provide SlackBuild
scripts for these; I'm going to make them public very soon anyway, yet
it's a bit complicated(= lack of time atm).
They are going to be available at http://www.zeratul.org/git/ later on.

Z.

--
Zdenek Styblik