[libvirt] commandtest fails when executed with preloaded libraries

In Gentoo we sandbox software installation with a software called
sandbox, which basically is a preloaded library that wraps around a
number of file access functions.

This method seems to break commandtest because the environment now has a
LD_PRELOAD variable in it, which is not accounted for in the
pre-generated log files.

Any idea how I should go about to solve this beside adding LD_PRELOAD to
the log files themselves for Gentoo?

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/