[libvirt] virsh setmem and setmaxmem: which XML do they match?

Hi all,

Updating the man pages for the virsh setmem and setmaxmem commands at the moment.

These two commands only run on active guest domains.  So, as a helpful pointer on how
to make the change with an inactive domain, I'm going to mention what the equivalent XML
tag is for use with virsh edit.  Like this:

  Note, this command only works on active guest domains.  To change the memory
  allocation for an inactive guest domain, use the virsh B<edit> command to
  update the XML <memory> element.

I'm just not sure which XML element the setmem and setmaxmem commands map to.

Does "setmaxmem" map to <memory>, and "setmem" map to <currentMemory>?

The description in our XML format domain doc is less than clear. :/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift