Re: [libvirt] l10n/i18n ~ po files and their cycle

On 01/25/2011 03:17 PM, Eric Blake wrote:
On 01/25/2011 11:45 AM, Zdenek Styblik wrote:

I doubt anybody is using Czech translation for libvirt and to be honest,
I would be enormously surprised if someone, anyone, did.
One thing I've learned about i18n is to never be surprised at who is
using a particular translation.  I'm sure that someone is using it, or
there wouldn't have been a push to provide the translation file for
inclusion in a libvirt release in the first place.

And in particular, I know of at least one rather large Open Source software company that has a sizable development office in Brno (in the Czech Republic, for those who don't know) ;-)

(My guess would be that many of those people use the English version, but I'm sure they take it as a matter of personal pride to have as much of the system as possible available in their native language.)