[libvirt] Domain callback, the new way

Hi,

I'm working on c# bindings, on domain callback. I have successfully binded the old way to manage callbacks via the old virConnectDomainEventRegister function. Now I'm trying to work with the new API contract with virConnectDomainEventRegisterAny... I'm looking for a sample (in C for exemple) to see how using these functions, can anyone can explain me how this work ?

Regards,

Arnaud