From: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 12:43 PM
To: <arnaud champion devatom fr>
Cc: <libvir-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: [libvirt] callback question

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:16:24PM +0100, arnaud champion devatom fr wrote:
?Hi,

Something I need to understant about callbacks:

if I install 2 callback via DomainEventRegisterAny (lifecycle
for the first and graphics for the second for example), am I
right if I said that the AddHandleFunc should be called 2 times ?

No, there is no direct relationship between the number of
calls to DomainEventRegister* and AddHandleFunc. In the
current impl we only call AddHandleFunc once per virConnect
object, but again that isn't guarenteed - different libvirt
drivers will invoke AddHandleFunc / AddTimeoutFunc a different
number of times, as is most suitable for their precise needs.