[libvirt] EMOTIVE Cloud based in Libvirt

Alex Vaqué Brull memfis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:18:51 UTC 2011

Thanks you can define EMOTIVE how IaaS.... I send you some idea....

Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) EMOTIVE
Cloud<http://www.emotivecloud.net/>The
EMOTIVE middleware allows executing tasks and providing virtualized
environments to the users with Xen, KVM or VirtualBox hypervisor. EMOTIVE
main feature is VM management with different scheduling policies. It can be
also used as a cloud provider and is very easy to extend thanks to its
modular Web Services architecture.Thank you
Àlex