Re: [libvirt] [Qemu-devel] live snapshot wiki updated

This would be possible if QEMU to provide a libblockformat.so library
which allowed apps to extract metadata from file formats using a stable
API.

I'm in 100% agreement that we need to provide the equivalent of a libblockformat.so down the road.

But the block layer needs some work before we can support a stable interface.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori