Re: [libvirt] libvirt.org outage

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 01:08:52PM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
> libvirt.org appears to be down, possibly for as long as the entire
> weekend.  While that doesn't help anyone trying to browse the online
> documentation, we at least have the benefit of git being a
> distributed version control system.

  For the curious this is a non scheduled full shutdown of the
power equipement at the research institute, basically replacing
the main electicity equipment due to a failure. It's likely to
be restarted tomorrow (Sunday) but should be up Monday morning
european timezone

  In the meantime use the git mirror,

   sorry for the unscheduled downtime,