Re: [libvirt] Building on Solaris 11 Express

Hi Matthias,

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 12:34, Matthias Bolte
<matthias bolte googlemail com> wrote:
> That's strange, configure should automatically disable the Xen driver
> if it can't find the required headers and libs. The only way I can see
> from the logic in configure is that configure found libxenstore but
> can't find the headers such as xen/xen.h xen/version.h xen/dom0_ops.h
> xen/sys/privcmd.h xen/linux/privcmd.h.

I think you're right.
In my default OpenIndiana b151 install, /usr/lib/xenstore.so exists
(from the xvmstore package), but not the xvm headers. They're in the
xvm-headers package.
I assume it's the same on Solaris Express 11.

Kind regards,

Ruben