Re: [libvirt] Building on Solaris 11 Express

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 10:40, Matthias Bolte
<matthias bolte googlemail com> wrote:
> Okay VirtualBox 4.0.8 work with libvirt on Windows too. So this seems
> to be a Solaris specific problem. Does an earlier version of
> VirtualBox work, for example 4.0.0 or 3.2.10, or did it never work?

I just tried 4.0.0, same behaviour.
3.2.12 does:

ruben openindiana:~$ virsh list
VBoxSVC: error: 0 bytes read from child process
error: Failed to reconnect to the hypervisor
error: no valid connection
error: internal error nsIEventQueue object is null

This is with no running vms, only one which is stopped.
I could have a look with gdb, if you can tell me which function I have
to set a breakpoint on.

Thanks!

Ruben