Re: [libvirt] Building on Solaris 11 Express

On Sat, 2011-06-04 at 21:57 -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
> From there, virsh connects. It seems to intermittently have problems;
> I'm trying to reproduce that issue before I can go much further.

As the user xvm:
This works:   /usr/local/bin/virsh -c vbox:///session list
This doesn't: /usr/local/bin/virsh -c vbox+ssh://localhost/session list

The latter does create an SSH connection, as it asks me for my password.
Also, before I had netcat installed, I got an error about nc not
existing.

Any ideas?

Richard