Re: [libvirt] RFC: extending sVirt to confine host apps which talk to libvirtd

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 15:41 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> What follows is a document outlining some thoughts I've been having
> on extending sVirt to allow confinement of applications which talk
> to libvirtd on the host, primarily focusing on use of SELinux, but
> also allowing a simple non-SElinux RBAC mechanism.

Are we reinventing a lot of PolicyKit?  I don't think policykit does a
good job of using SELinux but it does attempt to solve most of the same
problem you are attempting to solve here.  I just want to make sure it
was looked at, even if I like the approach you are taking here more...

-Eric