Re: [libvirt] CFS Hardlimits and the libvirt cgroups implementation

> --- snip ---
> <cputune>
>   <cfs_period>1000000</cfs_period>
>   <cfs_quota>500000</cfs_quota>
> </cputune>
> --- snip ---

 I think the element name should be generic and
 the percentage (0..100 or 0..vcpu*100) is better as
 the element value. That's intuitive to me.

 How about the follwing?

  <cputune>
    <capping>50</capping>
  <cputune>

 If it is not possible to control enough only one
 "capping" parameter, how about passing the other parameter
  as qemu driver's parameter via /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf ?

--
Taku Izumi <izumi taku jp fujitsu com>