[libvirt] Request to rename 'destroy' to something milder.

(please cc me in response as I have not subscribed to this list)

Hi all,

A minor nitpick:

Every-time I suggest someone to do a force shut-down a guest using 'virsh destroy foo' , the very first question I get is -- does it _destroy_ my data?

This causes confusion to the inexperienced user and makes him/her suspect that the data/disk could be destroyed while running 'virsh destroy foo'

Maybe replacing it to a milder name like 'poweroff' or something might help?

Thanks,
Kashyap Chamarthy