[libvirt] minor doc generation glitch

Looking at
http://libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html#virDomainShutoffReason as
an example, I see several places where there are spurious "*" in the
generated documentation.  It looks like anywhere we have:

typedef enum {
  VALUE = 0; /* Multi-line
              * comment */
} virName;

that the python generator is not stripping out the '^ *\*?' regex for
continued comment lines.

My python is a bit too weak to quickly determine a fix, so I'm throwing
this out for anyone else who wants an easy bug to fix.