Re: [libvirt] Availability of patchchecker

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 05:15:55AM -0400, Itamar Heim wrote:
> [...]

  Oh, very simple, I want patch handling to not change at all, we are
way more comfortable with mail based processing than having to go on the
web to click on things, as stated I want something which helps, not get
on the way :-)
  This is a status report only tool, but automatic, i.e. it finds the
patches itself, it finds the commits itself, something like
means the tool becomes central to managing patches and that's not what
we want.
  So yes it is a different use, actually patchchecker never touches
or look at the content of patches, it just reconstruct the flow based
on completely public informations.