[libvirt] libvirt-0.9.3 week freeze, RC1 version to test

  So we are entering the week freeze for the new version 0.9.3
I have made an rc1 tarball available at:
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.9.3-rc1.tar.gz
along with rpms for those interested
We pushed a lot of patches in the last few days, we know there is at
least some cleanup issues, but I tried it locally and basic operations
seems to work fine,

  please give it a try too and report issues,

   thanks !