Re: [libvirt] regression in finding boot device

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 00:21:29 -0400, Laine Stump wrote:
> (bootindex was showing up as "1" in the log; not knowing anything about
> how it worked, I decided to try just changing it to "0". That  didn't
> work. Switching back to the old method *did* work, though.)
>
> This system is running qemu-kvm-0.14-7.fc14.x86_64.
> If you'd like a look at the domain XML, the qemu logs, or access to the
> machine, just let me know.

Yeah, sending the domain XML and qemu command line to which it was transformed
would be great. However, since you say you see bootindex=1 (in qemu command
line I suppose), I think everything should work fine on libvirt side... What
version of seabios do you have?

Jirka