[libvirt] libvirt-0.9.3 week freeze, RC2 version to test

  Following the changes done in the daemon and client code to use the
new RPC implementation, and the large amount of patches and fixes since
RC1 I have made a new release candidate RC2 based on current git.
  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.9.3-rc2.tar.gz
as well as related rpms for those interested.
  Please give it a try, it works for my limited use cases, but the
RPC changes could introduce regressions, so your feedback is really
important !

  thanks in advance,