[libvirt] Next release schedule

  So the goal is to get a release by the end of the month. I usually try
to push those on Friday, but somehow I would feel better to avoid April
1st espcially as we try to make a 0.9.0 release :-)
  Let's try to start the freeze on Thu 24, to get a release one week
later on March 31, so this means we have 2.5 weeks to push new features
in for 0.9.0,