[libvirt] Question about PHP licencing for libvirt-php (php-libvirt for Fedora)

Hi,
I don't know who's the right person to ask so I'm posting this into the libvir-list. We're going to have the libvirt-php package in Fedora (but renamed to php-libvirt only) but I don't know about the licencing. The licence in the SPEC file (by Lyre) is set to "PHP" however the licence file describes the GPL licence.

My question is whether somebody does know whether it's OK to write a PHP extension under GPL licence or whether we need the PHP licence for this.

Anybody knows?

Thanks a lot for your reply,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny<minovotn redhat com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat