Re: [libvirt] Question about PHP licencing for libvirt-php (php-libvirt for Fedora)

On 03/10/2011 07:12 PM, Michal Novotny wrote:
Well, I agree that LGPLv2+ license would be better. We need to wait for Lyre's and Radek's reply then.

I agree with Radek:

> I prefer to use license that will allow widespread use of the project and ensure that if someone needs some additional function he/she will add them and share with others.

Since I don't understand those license well, I also don't mind if you guys change it to the suitable one.