[libvirt] cgroup memoryinfo handling

Hi

1) Daniel Smith of IBM wrote (2008)  code for implementing 'virsh
schedinfo'  in src/util/cgroup.c
    He also added some code for cgroup memory  subsystem (util/cgroup.c/
virCgroupSetMemoryHardLimit () etc.),
    I see also src/qemu_driver.c/qemuDomainSetMemoryParameters()
    But that seems not being  invoked . I am looking at libvirt-0.8.8

2) Is anybody handling/completing  this piece of code and are you  libvirt
guys interested in us completing it
     because we might find usage for that kind of 'virsh meminfo' command
using cgroups .

thanks

Zvi Dubitzky
Email:dubi il ibm com