[libvirt] About to enter freeze for 0.9.0, on Monday

 As posted previously I was thinking of entering freeze today, but
we have a number of patchsets which are relatively advanced but
don't have a final version, like Dan's patches and support of persistent
device by Kame.
 So I suggest to extend the development Friday and over the week-end
if needed but we will enter Freeze Monday morning.
 Then depending on feedback on release candidate, I will either push
0.9.0 on the 1st April or following Monday,