[libvirt] virsh sechedinfo/memtune with libvirt-0.8.8

Sorry . I have'nt got an answer from the user's list .

I have fedora14 installed with  its standard libvirt-0.8.3.  I can start
VM
using .xml files and also run: virsh schedinfo. the cgroup CPU
controller is mounted and active . In fact I  have the path to the Virtual

machine :   /dev/cgroup/cpu/libvirt/qemu/<vm name >

I now upgraded to libvirt-0.8.8 from a tar ball ( configure , make , make
install) .  I rebooted , new libvirtd started . virsh is working ok
(I can create a vm) except  for the commands : schedinfo and memtune that
e.g.
say upon  ' virsh schedinfo <vm name>'

Scheduler      : Unknown
error: Requested operation is not valid: cgroup CPU controller is not
mounted

But the CPU controller is mounted because I have the path :
/dev/cgroup/cpu/libvirt/qemu/  .
What I am missing is the  <vm_name> group which  is not generated despite
that the VM was generated ok by virsh create and I can access it.

Any idea what is missing  ?

Zvi Dubitzky
Email:dubi il ibm com