[libvirt] Entering 0.9.0 freeze week, RC1 version to test

  Okay, I pushed new localization updates around and generated a
first release candidate build for 0.9.0 at:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.9.0-rc1.tar.gz

I will regenerate a rc2 as soon as Eric pending patch queue and
outgoing fd patches are in as I think they should really make 0.9.0
There may be more infrastrcucture patches from Dan too, I'm unsure
and as usual pushing bug fixes are okay too,

  thanks for giving it a try, it seems to work fine here at least
for basic tasks,